Forms are available at the school after due consultation with our Administrative Team. You will be taken on a tour of the facility after that. Forms can also be downloaded on our website.
Children seeking admission into Nursery 1 and 2 classes will undergo a mini informal assessment to ascertain their readiness for learning. All children seeking admission into our Primary (Insert link here) School classes are required to sit an entrance exam to determine their class of best fit.
In line with statutory requirements, we also consider the ages of children before they are placed in their respective classes. These measures are put in place to ensure that each child thrives in all aspects of their learning and development.
- The application form will be procured if the parent has decided to enrol his/her ward at Great Platinum School.
- The form should be filled and returned with: 4 recent passport photographs. A copy of the child’s birth certificate, Last school report, and transfer papers (where applicable). At this point, a date is set for the entrance exam.
- Entrance exam and evaluation. This is for applicants seeking admission into the Primary classes
- If the student passes the exam, an invitation for the parent interview is sent to the applicant’s family
- Parents’ Interview. Meeting of the school’s senior staff with the parents. Here the parents are informed of the applicant’s performance on the examination and the proper class placement.
- Payment of Joining and Development fees. After a successful interview, the applicant is offered admission in the school. The parents are then required to register the child by paying the Joining and Development fees.
- At registration the applicant receives the registration packet which includes: Enrolment Agreement form, Medical form, Parent commitment form, Child’s ID CARD/ PICK UP PERMIT and Student’s Handbook.